STATHIS SAVVIS “SAVVI”
Savvi brings over a decade of successful real estate investing and finance to William Wright. Savvi worked his way up the chain in Canada’s largest credit union before making the transition into the brokerage side of real estate. This vast experience will be an asset to his growing client book at William Wright.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Commercial Investment Sales and Leasing
- SOLD – 22471 Lougheed Highway, Maple Ridge – $5,250,000
- SOLD – 2556 Montrose Avenue, Abbotsford – $6.6 Million
- SOLD – 4 – 1740 Broadway Street, Port Coquitlam – $925,000
- SOLD – 23351 Fern Crescent, Maple Ridge – $1,100,000
- SOLD – Kefi Greek Kouzina, Coquitlam – Contact Agent
- LEASED – 1169 Pacific Street. Coquitlam – +/- 2103 sqft.
- LEASED – 2227 St. Johns Street, Port Moody – +/- 3000 sqft.
- LEASED – 22420 Dewdney Trunk, Maple Ridge – +/- 2500 sqft.
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Chamber of Commerce (Tri-City)
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Stathis started worked his way into the real estate market by first becoming a financial planner at Investors Group, and as account manager at Vancity Credit Union. Stathis was hands-on as an on-site supervisor for International Carpenters Union as well as being a 50% owner at Nisko Developments. These past experiences have given him the building blocks to become a successful realtor in the commercial market.
- BCIT – Financial Management Certificate (CFP)
- UBC – Real Estate Trading Services
- CSI – Investment funds in Canada
- LLQP – Life License Qualification Program
- Outdoor activities
- Stock market
- All sports