Seamus brings passion and an earnest desire to succeed in commercial real estate to William Wright. As an Economics graduate from UBC, he comes with a strong analytical background. In addition, Seamus’s history in management and customer service developed skills that aligned with William Wright’s core values of consistency, customer service, and communication. His combination of work ethic and personality allows him to excel for his clients in the commercial real estate industry.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial Investment Sales & Leasing
- Greater Vancouver R.E Board
- Real Estate Council of BC
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Prior to joining William Wright Commercial, Seamus completed his undergraduate degree in Economics with a specialization in data analysis. During this time he also worked as a rental property manager as well as a UBC varsity sports event coordinator.
- University of British Columbia, B.A. Economics
- University of British Columbia, Real Estate Trading Services