Roderick was born and raised in Vancouver where he has spent the last 7 years working in customer service industry, excelling in management, communication and customer relations. Roderick brings an energetic and enthusiasm approach to the industry. His hard work ethic and competitive nature provides him with the tools necessary to exceed his client’s expectations and help them reach their goals within the commercial market.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Commercial sales and leasing
- Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Council of BC
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Roderick worked an array of jobs prior to joining William Wright Commercial, including a clerk at IGA, a delivery driver for Edward Chapman Women, and Bartender/ Manger at the Yaletown Brewing Company.
- Langara College (2011-2015)
- Real Estate Trading Services Course- UBC Sauder School of Business (2015)
- Spending time with his girlfriend