Team Leader - New West Office
Nathan Armour is a team leader at the New Westminster Office and recognized as one of the top producing brokers at William Wright. Hired in 2015 as the 4th representing broker, Nathan worked closely alongside the owner and founder, Cory Wright in learning every inch of the industry from property valuations, business sales, investment opportunities, and understanding the needs of each client in every asset class. Nathan’s background in management and the hospitality industry has played a key role in providing his best foot forward for every client that brings both results and an enjoyable experience. His business mindset is to build a culture of execution to improve the commercial real estate experience.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Retail Sales and Leasing, Office Sale and Leasing
- SOLD – 218-179 Davie Street, Vancouver – $2,350,000.00
- SOLD – CRU 4-209 East 7th Avenue, Vancouver – $1,288,000.00
- SOLD – 130-220 Victoria Drive, Vancouver – $1,870,000.00
- LEASED – J3-6640 Vedder Road, Chilliwack, – 7,962 SQFT
- LEASED – 1541 W Broadway, Vancouver – 4,912 SQFT
- LEASED – 5077 Victoria Dr, Vancouver – 3,005 SQFT
- Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Business Networking International
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Prior to joining William Wright commercial, Nathan Armour specialized in the hospitality industry in Yaletown for over 10 years. During the peak of his career he was overseeing two multi-million-dollar restaurants with over a hundred plus employees.
- UBC Sauder School Of Business