Meg joins William Wright Commercial with over 8 years of real estate industry experience. Starting her career selling pre-sale homes for prominent local developers, has afforded her a strong understanding of a neighbourhood’s future potential and the attributes which appeal most to the owner-occupiers and investors. Since 2015, Meg’s focus has been toward commercial assets, specializing in retail investment and leasing. She is passionate about crafting custom positioning and marketing strategies for each of her clients and truly understands the importance of achieving a cohesive occupier mix.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Retail Investment and Leasing
- Windsor Views (978-998 Kingsway): 3,550 SF of strata retail (pre-sale)
- Kensington Views (906-918 Kingsway): 3,295 SF of strata retail (pre-sale)
- The BRice (1700 Kingsway): 9,126 SF of leasehold retail units
- 1805 Larch Street: Kitsilano rental development site for $11,998,000
- 6450-6498 Telford Avenue: Metrotown assembly sold for $51,240,000
- 749-815 West 49th Avenue: Cambie Corridor assembly sold for $30,900,000
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Real Estate Council of BC
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Upon graduating from B.C.I.T.’s Real Estate Program in 2012, Meg worked as a Sales Representative for Mosaic Homes and Wallmark Custom Homes selling pre-sale residential projects. She entered the commercial real estate industry in 2015 as a Senior Associate at Colliers International.
- Marketing Management – Professional Real Estate | BCIT
- Real Estate Trading Services | UBC
- Playing guitar