As a graduate from the University of British Columbia, Liam entered into commercial real estate with William Wright Commercial. Having been a 3-term student politician and former business owner, Liams business is driven by his values. With integrity, respect, and customer service, Liam creates environments of open discussion, quick results, and accurate reporting. With a background in research, Liam excels at finding niche opportunities for his clients.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Commercial sales and leasing
- Industrial Investment opportunities</li
- Greater Vancouver R.E Board
- Real Estate Council of BC
- BNI Urban Professionals
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Prior to joining William Wright, Liam was a Political Science student at the University of British Columbia and Vice-President of Internal Affairs for the Arts Undergraduate Society. While representing its 14,000 members, Liam led a ground up restructuring of the society for the first time since its founding in 1955. Later, Liam went on to manage all of the 400+ Clubs at UBC. During this time Liam also built and managed his own custom sticker company until he sold it in 2016.
- B.A. University of British Columbia Political Science with a Minor in Sociology.
- University of British Columbia Sauder School of Business Trading Services Course.
- Working on cars