Jeff has over 17 years’ of success in professional real estate, with a strong focus on development consulting and feasibility. He is the former Real Estate Services Manager at the City of Kelowna, where he was responsible for the acquisition and disposition of all City owned property and actively managed a team of real estate professionals overseeing a land portfolio worth $1.2 billion dollars. Previous to that, Jeff worked as a Financial Advisory Manager at Deloitte in Vancouver and was a key part of the Real Estate Consultancy and Receivership Team, which focused on market feasibility, planning and valuation studies for real estate development projects, workout strategies for troubled assets, as well as scope management and budgeting for real estate related mandates.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Specializing in Income Producing, Development and Consolidation Opportunities
- New UBCO Campus in Downtown Kelowna (Vendor Rep)
- 10 Acre Industrial Site in West Kelowna (Buyer Rep)
- Real Estate Council of BC
- UDI Okanagan
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Most recently, prior to joining WWC, Jeff worked as a Licensed Broker for a number of years with an International Commercial Real Estate Firm.
- UBC – Real Estate Trading Services License
- UBC – Diploma of Urban Land Economics
- BCIT – Diploma Sales and Marketing Management (Commercial Real Estate Focus)
- Capilano University – Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- All things Okanagan
- Spending time with family