Team Leader - Kelowna Office
Jeff specializes in retail and office leasing along with retail and office strata sales. He also has experience with the acquisition and disposition of properties through insolvency. Jeff’s passion for results and customer service comes from his previous career in the restaurant industry, and he continues to focus on the relationships with his clients, and attention to detail to build his business through customer satisfaction.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
- Sales and Leasing
- Buyer and Tenant Representation
- Strata Office Purchase of 1435 Gordon Dr, Kelowna
- Sale of fully tenanted building at 2917 28 Ave, Vernon BC
- Successful sales in following foreclosure proceedings:
- 3998 Airport Rd, Merritt BC
- 3999 Airport Rd, Merritt BC
- 1024 Laurier Ave, Kelowna BC
- 234 Warren Ave, Penticton BC
- Successful purchase in foreclosure proceedings of #101, #102 250 Dougall Rd and 270 Dougall Rd
- Involved in Lease of 12,000 + SQ FT at 171 Hollywood Rd, Kelowna
- Represented Diner Deluxe in the lease of 2500 SQ FT across from Gyro Beach in Kelowna BC
- Sale of downtown commercial building at 1450 St Paul for over $200,000 above asking price, Kelowna BC
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Prior to joining WWC Jeff spent almost 5 years with an international commercial brokerage in Kelowna as Senior Associate, and the previous 20 years as a restauranteur opening and operating a number of different very successful concepts in Vancouver and Calgary.
- Sauder School of Business – Real Estate Division – Trading Services
- BCIT – Marketing Management Diploma
- WSET – Level 1 & 2
I enjoy being a husband and father to my wife and two sons. I stay active by biking, fishing, skiing, and coaching my sons soccer team. I’m a lover of all things food and wine and supporting local businesses and entrepreneurs.