Team Leader - Fraser Valley Office
CHRIS VAN VLIET
Chris van Vliet brings over 17 years of experience in business development as a business owner/operator in the retail sector and most recently, 8 years as a commercial real estate broker with a focus on business sales. Chris’ specialization in the dynamic and often complicated business transactions is naturally an asset for providing superior service and results in Commercial Real Estate Sales & Leasing and Business Brokering.
AREA OF EXPERTISE
Commercial Sales & Leasing, Business Sales.
- Industrial Strata in Surrey. Sold for $1,600,000.
- Broadway Pub. Sold for $325,000.
- 3 Granville Street retail units. Leased out.
- Industrial Property in Abbotsford. Sold for $4,800,000.
- Pastis Bistro in Kitsilano sold to Jam Café.
- International Business Broker’s Association (IBBA)
- Real Estate Board Greater Vancouver Member (REBGV)
- Real Estate Council of BC Member (RECBC)
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Before joining William Wright, Chris had a successful career in restaurant sales & leasing and business brokering. Chris is the founder of Maxten Group Business Brokers as well as Vancouver Restaurant Brokers. Prior to this Chris was the owner/operator of a chain of retail stores and has proven to be a great addition to the William Wright team.
- Real Estate Trading Services Licensing Course – UBC Sauder School of Business.
- Outdoor Activities