Amrita’s prior work experience has resulted in many skills she still uses today. Her attention to detail, critical thinking and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients are her key assets. She recognizes and values the trust her clients place in her and she enthusiastically strives to exceed their expectations.
- Greater Vancouver R.E Board
- Real Estate Council of BC
- Greater Vancouver Board of Trades
- ICSC: International Council of Shopping Centers
PRIOR TO JOINING WWC
Before joining WWC, Amrita specialized in leasing luxury furnished/unfurnished residential properties. During her time, she quickly became the top sales agent with hundreds of transactions under her belt and over 500 listings to her name. Prior to getting into the real estate world, Amrita worked as a nurse in the radiation department at the BC Cancer Agency for 8 years.
- Real Estate Trading Services Course- UBC Sauder School of Business (2016)
- Ongoing on-site education (Radiation Oncology) – BC Cancer Agency, Vancouver (2008-2016)
- Capilano University – North Vancouver (2004)
- Working out & spin class
- Trying new restaurants
- Hanging with her dog, Pisco